Race Day Info
Event Race Instruction will normally be available two weeks prior to the race,please check out your event below and click on the google course map link for the routes.
'Prior to race day'Print your REGISTRATION TICKET or load it on to your phone or tablet - Few days before the race we will email you your Registration Ticket that you can then download and store it,or print it off. Please ensure you check your email JUNK folder. When you come along to register we will scan this and then hand you your Reg/Swim bag.
* Please arrive at Registration from 9.00hrs (closes 09.45hrs) - guide only, can vary with event.
* On arrival just one adult and the competitor to attend registration.
* Please do not queue with the cycle.
* Present your 'Registration Ticket (printed or on screen) to the member of the Hedgehogtri Team & take your receipt.
* You will be handed the Yellow 'Race pack' bag, please read and follow the instructions inside. (Yellow bag is returnable for reuse in future races)
The KidstriUK Worthing Charity Duathlon and 2km Run event.
Sunday 2nd June 2024
The KidstriUK Billingshurst Charity Multi-sport Festival
Sunday, July 14th 2024
The Bognor Charity Muliti-sport Festival
Sunday, 15th September